Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HERE

Hola todos,

I am finally in Sevilla, Ole! It is amazing and just as beautiful as I remember. My flight was pretty good minus that on the second part I had to pay 230 euros for my luggage and had a baby crying in front and in back of me but that is ok. My first day was great, lc and toren rented an apartment right in the center of the city so I went straight there and although I was very tierd decided to power through the day. We went to get tapas at one of the popular bars and then just wandered the city, we went back to visit our old school but sadly most of our favorite teachers where not there. But we went back to our favorite cafe and they remembered us all and gave us so much free food and sangria they just kept bringing us more yummy treats. At night we made our own dinner at the apartment but forgot a lemon so we just asked the restauraunt next door and they gave us one, I love spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment